Table of Contents
MediaTek Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on MediaTek Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting MediaTek Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of MediaTek Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on MediaTek Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about MediaTek Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
MediaTek Inc. (MediaTek or "the company") is a fabless semiconductor company for wireless communications and digital multimedia solutions. The company provides system-on-chip (SoC) system solutions for wireless communications, high-definition digital television (HDTV), optical storage, high definition digital versatile disk (HD-DVD) products and Blu-ray products. It primarily operates in the Asia, Taiwan and other geographies. MediaTek is headquartered in Hsinchu City, Taiwan and employed 12,114 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of NT$213,062.9 million ($7,009.8 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 56.6% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was NT$47,241.3 million ($1,554.2 million) in FY2014, an increase of 87.1% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was NT$46,397.9 million ($1,526.5 million) in FY2014, an increase of 68.6% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of MediaTek Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess MediaTek Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on MediaTek Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Artilium Plc (Artilium) is a software company that offers mobile and fixed telecom enablement services. The company provides advanced mobile telecommunications software to network operators, managed ...
Summary United States Cellular Corporation (U.S. Cellular), a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc is a wireless telecommunication service provider that provides wireless devices and services. ...
Summary Artiza Networks, Inc. (Artiza Networks), formerly Able Communications, Inc is a technology company that develops and markets products and services in the communication testing industry. The company ...