Table of Contents
Meiji Co., Ltd. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Meiji Co., Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Meiji Co., Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Meiji Co., Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Meiji Co., Ltd.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Meiji Co., Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Meiji Co., Ltd. (Meiji or 'the company'), a subsidiary of Meiji Holdings, has presence in the dairy, confectionery, and healthcare and nutrition businesses. The company primarily operates in Japan. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employed about 10,940 people as of March 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of JPY1,021,806 million ($9,298.4 million) in the financial year ended March 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 0.6% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was JPY41,664 million ($379.1 million) in FY2015, an increase of 47.8% over FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Meiji Co., Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Meiji Co., Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Meiji Co., Ltd.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Danone benefits from strong global brands, spearheaded by Activia, which saw a relaunch across its most important markets in 2016. In baby food, it ranks second globally, but faces lower growth prospects ...
Meiji Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Meiji Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers ...
Summary Meiji Holdings Co, Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...