Table of Contents
Odebrecht S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Odebrecht S.A. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Odebrecht S.A. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Odebrecht S.A. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Odebrecht S.A.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Odebrecht S.A., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Odebrecht S.A. (Odebrecht or ‘the company’) is a holding company engaged in engineering, construction, chemicals and petrochemicals businesses. The company operates in Brazil, other parts of Latin America, Caribbean region, North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa. It is headquartered in Bahia, Brazil, and employed 168,000 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of BRL107,679 million ($45,817.4 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 11.1% over FY2013. The net profit was BRL498 million ($211.9 million) in FY2014, an increase of 1.4% over FY2013. Note: Odebrecht has not disclosed its operating profit for FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Odebrecht S.A. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Odebrecht S.A. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Odebrecht S.A.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Union Petrochemical Public Company Limited (Union Petrochemical) is a chemical company that offers solvents. The company imports, exports and distributes solvent and chemical products including ...
Summary Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd. (Aekyung) is a chemical company that manufactures and markets basic elements. The company offers products which include phthalic anhydride, maleic anhydride, itaconic ...
Summary Intermediate Petrochemicals Industries Company Limited (IPI) is a chemical company that offers petrochemical products. The company offers products which include PVC compounds, unsaturated bolyeste ...