Table of Contents
Showa Denko K.K. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Showa Denko K.K. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Showa Denko K.K. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Showa Denko K.K. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Showa Denko K.K.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Showa Denko K.K., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Showa Denko K.K. (SDK or 'the company') is a chemical company that operates in businesses including petrochemical, chemicals, electronics, inorganics, aluminum and others. The company operates in Asia, Europe and the US. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, and employed 10,577 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of JPY876,580.0 million ($8,327.5 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3.4% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was JPY20,915.0 million ($198.7 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 19.4% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was JPY3,500.0 million ($33.3 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of JPY9,065.0 million ($86.1 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Showa Denko K.K. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Showa Denko K.K. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Showa Denko K.K.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Asahi Organic Chemicals Industry Co., Ltd. (AOC), a subsidiary of Asahi Kasei Corporation is a chemical company that manufactures plastic valves. The company operates business through the divisions ...
Summary Acelon Chemicals & Fiber Corporation (Acelon Chemicals) is a chemical manufacturer that produces and sells various textile chemical filaments and yarns. The company’s products include nylon 6 ...
Summary Abu Qir Fertilizers and Chemical Industries Co. (AFC) carries out production and marketing of nitrogen fertilizers and bulk blended fertilizers. The company offers products such as prilled urea, ...