Table of Contents
Sonoco Products Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Sonoco Products Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sonoco Products Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Sonoco Products Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Sonoco Products Company’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Sonoco Products Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Sonoco Products Company (Sonoco or 'the company') is a global provider of a variety of consumer packaging, industrial products, protective packaging, and displays and packaging supply chain services. The company primarily operates in the US, Europe, and Canada. It is headquartered in Hartsville, South Carolina, and employed about 20,800 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $5,014.5 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3.4% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $391.5 million in FY2014, an increase of 8.4% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $239.2 million in FY2014, an increase of 9.2% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Sonoco Products Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Sonoco Products Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Sonoco Products Company’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
2016 marks a second year-on-year decline in revenues for Crown Holdings. Yet improved profitability and further repercussions from investments made in the last two years should enable the group to reverse ...
Summary Packaging Coordinators LLC (PCI) is a clinical service provider to companies in the healthcare industry. It provides services at each stage of the product development from Phase I clinical trials ...
Summary Packaging Corporation of America - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, ...