Table of Contents
Freudenberg & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Freudenberg & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Freudenberg & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Freudenberg & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Freudenberg & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Freudenberg & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Freudenberg & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft (Freudenberg or ‘the group’) is a diversified group ranging from seals and nonwovens to household products, lubricants and information technology (IT) services. The group operates in Germany, EU, North America, Asia, Other European countries, South/Central America, Africa, and Australia. It is headquartered in Weinheim, Germany and employed 34,030 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E5,982.3 million ($7,947.5 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 6% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E563.4 million ($748.5 million) in FY2014, an increase of 23.2% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was E427.4 million ($567.8 million) in FY2014, an increase of 21.3% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Freudenberg & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Freudenberg & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Freudenberg & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762