Grupo Televisa S.A.B. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Grupo Televisa S.A.B. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Grupo Televisa S.A.B. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Grupo Televisa S.A.B. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Grupo Televisa S.A.B.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Grupo Televisa S.A.B., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Grupo Televisa S.A.B. (Grupo Televisa or “the company”) is a media and entertainment company. The company has interests in television production and broadcasting; pay-television (Pay-TV) networks; international distribution of television programming; direct-to-home (DTH) satellite services; cable television and telecommunications services; magazine publishing and distribution; radio production and broadcasting; professional sports and live entertainment; feature-film production and distribution; operation of internet portal; and gaming. The company operates primarily in Mexico where it is headquartered in Colonia Santa Fe and employed 39,500 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of MXN80,118.4 million ($6,024.9 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 8.6% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was MXN13,956.4 million ($1,049.5 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 25.5% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was MXN5,386.9 million ($405.1 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 30.5% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Grupo Televisa S.A.B. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Grupo Televisa S.A.B. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Grupo Televisa S.A.B.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Grupo Televisa S.A.B. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services