Table of Contents
Amgen, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Amgen, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Amgen, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Amgen, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Amgen, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Amgen, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Amgen (or 'the company') is a biotechnology company engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of innovative human therapeutics. The company mainly focuses in the areas of cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses. It primarily operates in the US where it is headquartered in Thousand Oaks, California. Amgen employed about 17,900 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $20,063 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 7.4% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $6,191 million in FY2014, an increase of 5.5% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $5,158 million in FY2014, an increase of 1.5% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Amgen, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Amgen, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Amgen, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016’, provides in depth analysis ...
5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 188.8.131.52) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 184.108.40.206) ...
Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL 1 Alpha or Hematopoietin 1 or IL1A) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL 1 Alpha or Hematopoietin 1 or IL1A) - Pipeline Review, ...