Table of Contents
American Airlines Group Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on American Airlines Group Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting American Airlines Group Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of American Airlines Group Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on American Airlines Group Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about American Airlines Group Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
American Airlines Group Inc, (AAG or ‘the group’), is an airline holding company engaged in offering domestic and long haul flight services, through its subsidiaries. The group serves more than 330 destinations in 54 countries across North America, Europe, Middle East, the Caribbean, Central and South America, and Asia. The group is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas and employed 113,300 people as of December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of $42,650 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 59.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was $4,249 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of $1,399 million in FY2013. The net profit of the group was $2,882 million in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of $1,834 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of American Airlines Group Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess American Airlines Group Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on American Airlines Group Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Singapore Airlines has had two consecutive years of soaring profits, thanks to the declining price of oil. Growth has also been fuelled by the success of subsidiaries like Silkair and Scoot. Singapore ...
Emirates Airlines is one of the biggest long haul carriers that has been growing organically not only in the Middle East but also globally. 2016 was a difficult year for the airline, impacted by strong ...
Southwest expects clear skies in 2017, after a year of achievements. The ongoing fleet modernisation and expansion of its route network will help offset rising operating costs and further boost its competitive ...