Table of Contents
Illinois Tool Works Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Illinois Tool Works Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Illinois Tool Works Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Illinois Tool Works Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Illinois Tool Works Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Illinois Tool Works Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW or ‘the company’) is global multi-industrial manufacturer of a diversified range of industrial products and equipment. The company primarily operates in the US, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada/Mexico, and South America. It is headquartered in Glenview, Illinois and employed approximately 49,000 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $14,484 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 2.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $2,888 million in FY2014, an increase of 14.9% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $2,946 million in FY2014, an increase of 75.5% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Illinois Tool Works Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Illinois Tool Works Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Illinois Tool Works Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762