Table of Contents
Polycom, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Polycom, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Polycom, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Polycom, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Polycom, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Polycom, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Polycom, Inc. (Polycom or "the company") is a leading provider of unified collaboration solutions. Its solutions include voice, video, content management and content sharing solutions. The company operates in Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific (APAC). It is headquartered in San Jose, California and employed 3,525 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $1,345.2 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 1.7% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $46.5 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating loss of $17.2 million in FY2013. The net profit of the company was $42.1 million in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of $18.1 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Polycom, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Polycom, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Polycom, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762