Table of Contents
Panasonic Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Panasonic Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Panasonic Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Panasonic Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Panasonic Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Panasonic Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Panasonic Corporation (Panasonic or 'the company') manufactures and markets audio and video equipment, information and communications equipment, home appliances and components and devices. The company primarily operates in Asia. It is headquartered in Osaka, Japan and employed 271,789 people as of March 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of JPY7,736,541 million ($77,365.4 million) during the financial year ended March 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 5.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was JPY305,114 million ($3,051.1 million) in FY2014, an increase of 89.6% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was JPY120,442 million ($1,204.4 million) in FY2014, compared to the net loss of JPY754,250 million ($7,542.5 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Panasonic Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Panasonic Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Panasonic Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762