Time Warner Cable Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Time Warner Cable Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Time Warner Cable Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Time Warner Cable Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Time Warner Cable Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Time Warner Cable Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC or "the company") is a provider of video, high speed data and voice services to residential and business customers. The company's business services include networking and transport services (including cell tower backhaul services) and enterprise-class; cloud-enabled hosting; and managed applications and services. TWC primarily operates in the US where it is headquartered in New York and employed approximately 54,800 people, as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $22,812 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $4,632 million in FY2014, an increase of 1.1% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $2,031 million in FY2014, an increase of 3.9% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Time Warner Cable Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Time Warner Cable Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Time Warner Cable Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Time Warner Cable Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services