Robert Bosch GmbH - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Robert Bosch GmbH required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Robert Bosch GmbH in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Robert Bosch GmbH including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Robert Bosch GmbH’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Robert Bosch GmbH, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Robert Bosch GmbH (Bosch or ‘the group’) is a global supplier of automotive, industrial, energy and building technology products and consumer goods. The group has operations in more than 150 countries across Europe, Americas, Asia and other countries. Bosch is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and employed 290,183 people as of December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E48,951 million ($65,031.4 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 6.3% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E1,648 million ($2,189.4 million) in FY2014, an increase of 48.6% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was E2,410 million ($3,201.7 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of E1,096 million ($1,456 million) in FY2013. *Note: Operating profit calculated by deducting cost of sales, distribution and administrative cost, research and development cost, and other operating expenses from sales revenue.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Robert Bosch GmbH and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Robert Bosch GmbH as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Robert Bosch GmbH’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Robert Bosch GmbH - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services