Table of Contents
Teradyne, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Teradyne, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Teradyne, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Teradyne, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Teradyne, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Teradyne, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Teradyne, Inc. (Teradyne or "the company") is a manufacturer and supplier of automatic test equipment. The company operates in the US, Europe and Asia. It is headquartered in North Reading, Massachusetts and employed 3,900 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $1,647.8 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 15.4% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $96.4 million in FY2014, a decrease of 49.4% as compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $81.3 million in FY2014, a decrease of 50.7% as compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Teradyne, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Teradyne, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Teradyne, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The semiconductor industry has all the attributes that appeal to patent licensing companies (PLCs): Are you in their sights? KEY FEATURES OF THE REPORT - Ranking of PLCs according to their recent patent ...
Summary Mimasu Semiconductor Industry Co., Ltd. (Mimasu Semiconductor) is a technology company that offers semiconductor products. The company operates through the divisions including semiconductor, san-sho ...
Summary Seoul Semiconductor Co., Ltd (Seoul Semiconductor) is a device manufacturing company that manufactures LED devices. The company’s products include Acrich series, nPola and WICOP series. It offers ...