Table of Contents
Strabag SE - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Strabag SE required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Strabag SE in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Strabag SE including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Strabag SE’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Strabag SE, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Strabag SE (Strabag or "the company") is a European construction company engaged in all fields of building construction and civil engineering, transportation infrastructures, and tunneling and construction related services. Besides its core markets Austria and Germany, the company is present via its numerous subsidiaries in all countries of Eastern and South-East Europe, in selected markets in North and Western Europe and in some countries in other continents. It is headquartered in Vienna, Austria and employed 72,906 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E12,475.7 million ($15,165.8 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.7% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E255.8 million ($310.9 million) in FY2014, an increase of 11.2% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was E128 million ($155.6 million) in FY2014, an increase of 12.7% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Strabag SE and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Strabag SE as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Strabag SE’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis In real terms, the Thai construction industry is set to perform better over the forecast period (2016–2020) compared to the review period (2011–2015). The industry’s forecast-period growth ...
Synopsis Following five years of expansion, the Swiss construction industry slightly contracted in 2015, with industry output declining at a rate of 0.3% in real terms. However, improving European economic ...
Summary Orascom Construction Ltd (Orascom Construction) is an engineering, procurement and construction company. The company focuses on large industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects. It also ...