Table of Contents
Singapore Power Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Singapore Power Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Singapore Power Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Singapore Power Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Singapore Power Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Singapore Power Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Singapore Power Limited (Singapore Power or ‘the company’) is an electricity and gas utility company based in Singapore. Singapore Power is wholly-owned by Temasek Holdings. The company primarily operates in Singapore. It is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore and employed 6,400 people. The company recorded revenues of S$4,840.3 million ($3,759 million) during the financial year ended March 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 1% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was S$1,109.1 million ($861.3 million) in FY2015, an increase of 53.1% over FY2014. The net profit was S$991.1 million ($769.7 million) in FY2015, an increase of 7.5% over FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Singapore Power Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Singapore Power Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Singapore Power Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302