Table of Contents
Bank of the Philippine Islands - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Bank of the Philippine Islands required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Bank of the Philippine Islands in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Bank of the Philippine Islands including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Bank of the Philippine Islands’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Bank of the Philippine Islands, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI or 'the group') is a financial institution engaged in providing banking and financial services. In addition to deposit taking and lending, the group also operates asset management, insurance, securities brokerage and distribution, foreign exchange, leasing, and corporate and investment banking. BPI operates in Philippines, Hong Kong and Europe. It is headquartered in Makati city, Philippines, and employed 14,542 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of PHP55,787 million ($1,255.2 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 6.3% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was PHP23,020 million ($518 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 0.5% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the group was PHP18,039 million ($405.9 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 4.1% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Bank of the Philippine Islands and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Bank of the Philippine Islands as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Bank of the Philippine Islands’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...
Summary Bank of Jordan is a financial service provider that provides banking and financial services. The bank offers services such as corporate services, leasing services, retail services, SMEs services, ...