PulteGroup, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on PulteGroup, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting PulteGroup, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of PulteGroup, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on PulteGroup, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about PulteGroup, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
PulteGroup, Inc. (PulteGroup or “the company”) is a homebuilding company that is engaged in the acquisition and development of land primarily for residential purposes within the US and the construction of housing on such land. The company’s brand portfolio includes Centex, Pulte Homes, Del Webb and DiVosta Homes. The company primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employed 4,149 people as at December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $5,822.4 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 2.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $689.8 million in FY2014, an increase of 30.7% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $474.3 million in FY2014, a decrease of 81.9% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of PulteGroup, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess PulteGroup, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on PulteGroup, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
PulteGroup, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services