Technicolor SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Technicolor SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Technicolor SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Technicolor SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Technicolor SA ’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Technicolor SA , such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Technicolor SA (Technicolor or “the company”) is a provider of technology solutions to companies operating in the media and entertainment and consumer service industries. The company primarily operates in the US, France, Europe and Asia/Pacific region. It is headquartered in France and employed about 14,201 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E3,332 million ($4,426.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 3.4% as compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E302 million ($401.2 million) in FY2014, an increase of 34.8% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was E132 million ($175.4 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of E87 million ($115.6 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Technicolor SA and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Technicolor SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Technicolor SA ’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Technicolor SA - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services