American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about American Eagle Outfitters, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (American Eagle or 'the company') is one of the largest specialty retailers that sells clothing, accessories and personal care products. The company offers its products under American Eagle Outfitters and aerie by American Eagle Outfitters brands. American Eagle primarily operates in the US and Canada. It is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and employed about 38,000 people as of January 31, 2015, of whom approximately 31,000 were part-time and seasonal hourly employees. The company recorded revenues of $3,282.9 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), a decrease of 0.7% compared to FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $155.8 million in FY2015, an increase of 10.4% over FY2014. The net profit was $80.3 million in FY2015, a decrease of 3.2% compared to FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services