Table of Contents
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on UnitedHealth Group Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting UnitedHealth Group Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of UnitedHealth Group Incorporated including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on UnitedHealth Group Incorporated’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about UnitedHealth Group Incorporated, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (UHG or 'the group') is a diversified health and well-being group. It offers an array of products and services through two distinct platforms: UnitedHealthcare, which provides health care coverage and benefits services; and Optum, which provides information and technology-enabled health services. The group primarily operates in the US where it is headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and employed approximately 170,000 people as of December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of $130,474 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 6.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was $10,274 million in FY2014, an increase of 6.8% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was $5,619 million in FY2014, a decrease of 0.1% as compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of UnitedHealth Group Incorporated and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess UnitedHealth Group Incorporated as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on UnitedHealth Group Incorporated’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) is a healthcare service provider that provides surgery services in the areas of orthopedics, rehabilitation and rheumatology. The hospital discovers and develops ...
Summary French National Institute of Health and Medical Research (INSERM) is a biomedical research institute that conducts research in biology, medicine and public health. The institute offers research ...
Summary Medical Research Council (MRC) is a research organization that provides services to improve human health through medical research. The council offers research across medical sciences services, ...