Table of Contents
Engie (formerly known as GDF Suez) - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Engie (formerly known as GDF Suez) required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Engie (formerly known as GDF Suez) in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Engie (formerly known as GDF Suez) including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Engie (formerly known as GDF Suez)’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Engie (formerly known as GDF Suez), such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Engie (Engie or ‘the company’), formerly known as GDF Suez, is engaged in the natural gas, electricity, and energy and environmental services businesses. It serves energy, water, and waste management needs of its customers. The company operates in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and Middle East, South America, and Africa. Engie is headquartered in Paris, France and employs 152,882 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E74,686.0 million ($99,220.4 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 15.0% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E6,720.0 million ($8,927.5 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 12.6% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was E3,110.0 million ($4,131.6 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of E8,783.0 million ($11,668.2 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Engie (formerly known as GDF Suez) and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Engie (formerly known as GDF Suez) as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Engie (formerly known as GDF Suez)’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc (Europa Oil) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company provides development and production of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon ...
Summary Empire Oil & Gas NL (Empire Oil) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops oil and gas fields. The company has assets in Carnarvon Basin and Perth Basin. Its Carnarvon Basin prospects ...
Summary Extraction Oil & Gas LLC (EOG) is an upstream energy company which focuses on the acquisition, development and production of oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids reserves in the Rocky Mountains. ...