Table of Contents
Visa Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Visa Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Visa Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Visa Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Visa Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Visa Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Visa Inc. (Visa or ‘the company’) is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. It operate a transaction processing network, VisaNet that is capable of handling more than 56,000 transaction messages a second, with fraud protection for consumers and assured payment for merchants. The company operates in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and employed 9,500 people as on September 30, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $12,702 million during the financial year ended September 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 7.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $7,697 million during FY2014, an increase of 6.3% over FY2013. The net profit was $5,438 million in FY2014, an increase of 9.2% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Visa Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Visa Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Visa Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302