Table of Contents
The Finish Line, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Finish Line, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Finish Line, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Finish Line, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on The Finish Line, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Finish Line, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Finish Line, Inc. (Finish Line or 'the company') is a mall-based specialty retailer of branded athletic footwear, apparel and accessories. The company operates in the US, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. It is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and employed about 12,300 people as of February 28, 2015, of whom 8,000 were part-time employees. The company recorded revenues of $1,820.6 million in the financial year ended February 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 9% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $120.4 million in FY2015, an increase of 0.3% over FY2014. The net profit was $82 million in FY2015, an increase of 6.6% over FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of The Finish Line, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess The Finish Line, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on The Finish Line, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary New Balance Athletics, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...
New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains ...
This report presents quick facts about Kering S.A., which is principally involved in Retail and Luxury Goods Distribution Business. Illustrated with 227 tables, the report showcases the company's recent ...