Table of Contents
EnBW Energie Baden-Wuerttenberg AG - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on EnBW Energie Baden-Wuerttenberg AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting EnBW Energie Baden-Wuerttenberg AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of EnBW Energie Baden-Wuerttenberg AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on EnBW Energie Baden-Wuerttenberg AG ’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about EnBW Energie Baden-Wuerttenberg AG , such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
EnBW Energie Baden-Wuerttenberg AG (EnBW or ‘the company’) is a power generation and utility company. The company operates in Germany and other parts of Central and Eastern Europe. It is headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany and employed 20,092 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E21,002.5 million ($27,901.8 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 2.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E0.1 million ($0.1 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 100% compared to FY2013. The net loss was E450.7 million ($598.8 million) in FY2014, compared to the net loss of E51 million ($67.7 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of EnBW Energie Baden-Wuerttenberg AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess EnBW Energie Baden-Wuerttenberg AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on EnBW Energie Baden-Wuerttenberg AG ’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Gintech Energy Corporation (Gintech Energy) is a renewable energy company that develops, manufactures and markets crystalline solar cells. The company offers products that include cells and modules. ...
Summary PDC Energy, Inc. (PDC Energy) is an oil and natural gas company that offers production, development, exploration and marketing of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. The company also ...
Summary Leaf Clean Energy Company (Leaf Clean Energy) is a renewable energy and sustainable technology investment firm. The company offers venture and growth capital across the renewable energy industry ...