Table of Contents
Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais - CEMIG - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais - CEMIG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais - CEMIG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais - CEMIG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais - CEMIG’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais - CEMIG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais - CEMIG (CEMIG or ‘the company’) is a holding company engaged in generation, transmission, marketing and distribution of electricity, energy solutions and distribution of natural gas. The company is also engaged in exploration and distribution of natural gas and in data transmission. CEMIG is controlled by the government of Minas Gerais, Brazil, which owns 51% of its common stock. The company primarily operates in Brazil, where it is headquartered in Minas Gerais and employed 7,922 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of BRL19,540.0 million ($8,314.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 33.6% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was BRL5,089.0 million ($2,165.4 million) in FY2014, an increase of 49.9% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was BRL3,137.0 million ($1,334.8 million) in FY2014, an increase of 1.1% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais - CEMIG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais - CEMIG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais - CEMIG’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Shanghai Electric Power Co., Ltd. (Shanghai Electric Power), a subsidiary of State Power Investment Corporation is an electric energy company that generates and supplies electricity and thermal ...
Summary Guangxi Guiguan Electric Power Co., Ltd. (GGEP) is an energy company that constructs, develops and operates power station for electricity generation. The company constructs and operates hydro powe ...
Summary Tucson Electric Power Company (TEP), a subsidiary of Unisource Energy Corporation is a power generation company that generates, transmits and distributes electricity in Arizona. The company offers ...