Table of Contents
Dillard's, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Dillard's, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Dillard's, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Dillard's, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Dillard's, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Dillard's, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Dillard's, Inc. (Dillard's or 'the company') is one of the largest fashion apparel, cosmetics and home furnishing retailers in the US. The company primarily operates in the southwest, southeast and midwest regions of the country. It is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas and employed about 40,000 people, of whom 18,400 were part-time employees, as of January 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $6,621.1 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 1.4% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $565.9 million in FY2015, an increase of 2.2% over FY2014. The net profit was $331.9 million in FY2015, an increase of 2.5% over FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Dillard's, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Dillard's, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Dillard's, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762