Table of Contents
WESCO International, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on WESCO International, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting WESCO International, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of WESCO International, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on WESCO International, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about WESCO International, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
WESCO International, Inc. (WESCO or ‘the company’) is a provider of electrical, industrial, communications maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) products. In addition, the company also offers construction materials, advanced supply chain management and logistic services. The company primarily operates in North America. It is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and employed approximately 9,400 people in FY2014. The company recorded revenues of $7,889.6 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $466.2 million in FY2014, a decrease of 3.1% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $275.9 million in FY2014, a decrease of 0.2% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of WESCO International, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess WESCO International, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on WESCO International, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302