Table of Contents
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Petroliam NasionalBerhad (PETRONAS or ‘the company’) is Malaysia’s national petroleum corporation wholly owned by the Malaysian Government and is engaged in upstream and downstream activities of the oil and gas business. The company operates its businesses in Africa, Asia, and South America. It is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and employed 50,949people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of MYR329,148.0 million ($100,587.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3.7% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was MYR78,610.0 million ($24,023.2 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 17.8% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was MYR47,613.0 million ($14,550.5 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 27.4% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Awilco LNG ASA (Awilco LNG) is an oil and gas company that offers LNG transportation programs. The company owns and operates LNG vessels intended for international trade. Its LNG value chain includes ...
Summary Hoegh LNG Holdings Ltd. (Hoegh LNG) formerly Leif Hoegh & Co. Limited. is an oil and gas company that offers floating energy solutions. The company provides floating LNG energy services through ...
Summary Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK) is a logistics company transporting crude oil and allied products. The company provides ocean, land, and air transport services for the transportation of petroleum ...