Aon plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Aon plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Aon plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Aon plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Aon plc’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Aon plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Aon plc (Aon or “the company”) is a global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing services. The company primarily operates in the US, the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in London, the UK and employed about 69,000 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $12,045 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 1.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $1,966 million in FY2014, an increase of 17.7% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $1,397 million in FY2014, an increase of 25.5% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Aon plc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Aon plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Aon plc’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Aon plc - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services