Table of Contents
Silgan Holdings Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Silgan Holdings Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Silgan Holdings Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Silgan Holdings Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Silgan Holdings Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Silgan Holdings Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Silgan Holdings Inc. (Silgan or 'the company') is a manufacturer and provider of metal and plastic rigid packaging for consumer goods products. The company operates in North America, Europe, Asia, and South America. It is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, and employed about 9,600 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $3,911.8 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 5.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $360.9 million in FY2014, an increase of 11.3% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $182.4 million in FY2014, a decrease of 1.6% as compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Silgan Holdings Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Silgan Holdings Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Silgan Holdings Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
After the 2014 sale of Weidenhammer to Sonoco, one of the largest and most diverse packaging manufacturers at a global level, the company will continue to adhere to its customer-oriented approach (with ...
While Dai Nippon Printing is engaged in offering products and services in a wide range of businesses, from printing books, magazines and commercial materials to packaging, decorative materials, display ...
2016 marks a second year-on-year decline in revenues for Crown Holdings. Yet improved profitability and further repercussions from investments made in the last two years should enable the group to reverse ...