Table of Contents
Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX) - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX) required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX) in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX) including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX)’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX), such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX or ‘the company’) is Mexico's state-owned company engaged in the exploration, production, refining, and marketing of oil and gas. The company primarily operates in Mexico, the US, Europe, Canada, and Central and South America. PEMEX is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico and employed 153,085 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of MXP1,586,727.9 million ($119,321.9 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 1.3% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was MXP615,480.0 million ($46,284.1 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 15.4% compared to FY2013. The net loss of the company was MXP265,203.2 million ($19,943.3 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of MXP169,865.6 million ($12,773.9 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX) and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX) as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX)’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc (Europa Oil) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company provides development and production of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon ...
Summary Empire Oil & Gas NL (Empire Oil) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops oil and gas fields. The company has assets in Carnarvon Basin and Perth Basin. Its Carnarvon Basin prospects ...
Summary Extraction Oil & Gas LLC (EOG) is an upstream energy company which focuses on the acquisition, development and production of oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids reserves in the Rocky Mountains. ...