J.Crew Group, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on J.Crew Group, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting J.Crew Group, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of J.Crew Group, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on J.Crew Group, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about J.Crew Group, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
J.Crew Group, Inc. (J.Crew or 'the company') is a specialty retailer offering an assortment of apparel and accessories for men, women and children. The company sells its products through stores, websites and catalogs. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employed about 15,600 people as of January 31, 2015, of whom 9,900 were part-time employees. The company recorded revenues of $2,579.7 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 6.2% over FY2014. The operating loss of the company was $585 million in FY2015, compared to the operating profit of $249.9 million in FY2014. The net loss was $657.8 million in FY2015, compared to the net profit of $88.1 million in FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of J.Crew Group, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess J.Crew Group, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on J.Crew Group, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
J.Crew Group, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services