Table of Contents
The Nisshin OilliO Group, Ltd. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Nisshin OilliO Group, Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Nisshin OilliO Group, Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Nisshin OilliO Group, Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on The Nisshin OilliO Group, Ltd.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Nisshin OilliO Group, Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Nisshin OilliO Group, Ltd. (Nisshin or 'the group') is one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of edible oils, chemicals and health foods. The group operates in Japan, Asia and Europe. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employed 2,665 people as of March 31, 2015. The group recorded revenues of JPY329,267 million ($2,996.3 million) during the financial year ended March 2015 (FY2015), a decrease of 2.3% compared to FY2014. The operating profit of the group was JPY5,574 million ($50.7 million) in FY2015, an increase of 9.2% over FY2014. The net profit of the group was JPY3,447 million ($31.4 million) in FY2015, an increase of 51.4% over FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of The Nisshin OilliO Group, Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess The Nisshin OilliO Group, Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on The Nisshin OilliO Group, Ltd.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global demand for stand-up pouches is growing, as consumers increasingly demand smaller pack sizes that are convenient to use. Pouches are lightweight yet robust, and are particularly strong in food, including ...
Mars has had a difficult year following a widespread product recall that affected 55 countries in which its chocolate brands are sold. This, hopefully, is a temporary blip for a company that remains well ...
Unilever has a few core HW brands which are performing well, and it is growing its presence in emerging markets, particularly Asia Pacific and Latin America, but there is still room for growth. Rising ...