Table of Contents
Continental AG - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Continental AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Continental AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Continental AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Continental AG’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Continental AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Continental AG (Continental or ‘the company’) is one of the leading global automotive industry suppliers. The company manufactures and supplies tires, brake systems, chassis and safety parts, and vehicle electronics. The company primarily operates in Europe, Asia and the Americas. It is headquartered in Hanover, Germany and employed 189,168 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E34,505.7 million ($45,840.8 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E3,417.6 million ($4,540.3 million) in FY2014, an increase of 6% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was E2,375.3 million ($3,155.6 million) in FY2014, an increase of 23.5% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Continental AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Continental AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Continental AG’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co., Ltd. (CHSTE) is an alternative energy company that provides transmission equipment. The company develops, manufactures and markets high speed ...
Summary Johnson Electric Holdings Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, ...
Summary Denso Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...