Table of Contents
The Allstate Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Allstate Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Allstate Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Allstate Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on The Allstate Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Allstate Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Allstate Corporation (Allstate or 'the company') is one of the leading property and casualty insurance groups in the US. The company is engaged in the personal property and casualty insurance business and the life insurance, retirement and investment products business. Allstate markets private passenger auto and homeowners insurance under the Allstate, Encompass, and Esurance brand names. The company primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Northbrook, Illinois, and employed 40,200 employees, including 39,700 full-time employees and 500 part-time employees, as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $35,239 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 2.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $4,236 million during FY2014, an increase of 24.7% over FY2013. The net profit was $2,746 million in FY2014, an increase of 21.3% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of The Allstate Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess The Allstate Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on The Allstate Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...