Table of Contents
EVA Airways Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on EVA Airways Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting EVA Airways Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of EVA Airways Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on EVA Airways Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about EVA Airways Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
EVA Airways Corporation (EVA or ‘the company’) is a Taiwan-based commercial airline company engaged in transportation of passenger and cargo. The company covers 65 destinations across four continents with 67 aircrafts. EVA primarily operates in Asia, the Middle East, America, Europe, and Australia. It is headquartered in Taoyuan city, Taiwan and employed 8,673 people as on February 5, 2016. The company recorded revenues of TWD133,090 million ($4,378.7 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 7.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was TWD2,634.9 million ($86.7 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 24.1% as compared to FY2013. The net loss was TWD1,306.7 million ($43 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of TWD747.5 million ($24.6 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of EVA Airways Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess EVA Airways Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on EVA Airways Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Singapore Airlines has had two consecutive years of soaring profits, thanks to the declining price of oil. Growth has also been fuelled by the success of subsidiaries like Silkair and Scoot. Singapore ...
Emirates Airlines is one of the biggest long haul carriers that has been growing organically not only in the Middle East but also globally. 2016 was a difficult year for the airline, impacted by strong ...
Southwest expects clear skies in 2017, after a year of achievements. The ongoing fleet modernisation and expansion of its route network will help offset rising operating costs and further boost its competitive ...