Table of Contents
Skanska AB - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Skanska AB required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Skanska AB in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Skanska AB including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Skanska AB’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Skanska AB, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Skanska AB (Skanska or ‘the company’) is one of the world’s leading project development and construction group engaged in the development of commercial and residential projects. The company primarily operates in Europe (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, and the UK), North America, and Latin America. It is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and employed about 57,866 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of SEK143,325 million ($20,939.8 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 4.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was SEK5,409 million ($790.3 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 2.7% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was SEK3,843 million ($561.5 million) in FY2014, an increase of 2.1% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Skanska AB and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Skanska AB as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Skanska AB’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Synopsis In real terms, the Thai construction industry is set to perform better over the forecast period (2016–2020) compared to the review period (2011–2015). The industry’s forecast-period growth ...
Synopsis Following five years of expansion, the Swiss construction industry slightly contracted in 2015, with industry output declining at a rate of 0.3% in real terms. However, improving European economic ...
Summary Orascom Construction Ltd (Orascom Construction) is an engineering, procurement and construction company. The company focuses on large industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects. It also ...