Table of Contents
EDP - Energias de Portugal, SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on EDP - Energias de Portugal, SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting EDP - Energias de Portugal, SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of EDP - Energias de Portugal, SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on EDP - Energias de Portugal, SA’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about EDP - Energias de Portugal, SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
EDP - Energias de Portugal, SA (EDP or ‘the company’) is engaged in the generation, distribution, and supply of electricity. The company is also involved in distribution and supply of gas. EDP operates mainly in Portugal, Spain, Brazil, and the US. It is headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal and employed 11,798 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E16,293.8 million ($21,646.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E2,193.1 million ($2,913.5 million) in FY2014, an increase of 3.5% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was E1,040.4 million ($1,382.2 million) in FY2014, an increase of 3.5% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of EDP - Energias de Portugal, SA and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess EDP - Energias de Portugal, SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on EDP - Energias de Portugal, SA’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Gintech Energy Corporation (Gintech Energy) is a renewable energy company that develops, manufactures and markets crystalline solar cells. The company offers products that include cells and modules. ...
Summary PDC Energy, Inc. (PDC Energy) is an oil and natural gas company that offers production, development, exploration and marketing of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. The company also ...
Summary Leaf Clean Energy Company (Leaf Clean Energy) is a renewable energy and sustainable technology investment firm. The company offers venture and growth capital across the renewable energy industry ...