Table of Contents
Precision Castparts Corp. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Precision Castparts Corp. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Precision Castparts Corp. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Precision Castparts Corp. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Precision Castparts Corp.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Precision Castparts Corp., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Precision Castparts Corp (PCC or ‘the company’) manufactures complex metal components and products, investment castings, forgings, and fasteners/fastener systems for aerospace and industrial gas turbine (IGT) applications. The company operates in the US and the UK. It is headquartered in Portland, Oregon and employed approximately 30,106 people as on March 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $10,005 million during the financial year ended March 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 5% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $2,539 million in FY2015, a decrease of 1.9% compared to FY2014. The net profit of the company was $1,530 million in FY2015, a decrease of 13.9% compared to FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Precision Castparts Corp. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Precision Castparts Corp. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Precision Castparts Corp.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762