Table of Contents
Renault SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Renault SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Renault SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Renault SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Renault SA’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Renault SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Renault SA (Renault or ‘the company’) is one of leading European automobile manufacturers. The company operates through an alliance with Nissan Motor and owns Dacia and Renault Samsung Motors brands. It primarily operates in Europe, the Americas, Eurasia, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. It is headquartered in Boulogne-Billancourt, France and employed 117,395 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E41,055 million ($54,562.1 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.3% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E1,105 million ($1,468.5 million) in FY2014, as compared to an operating loss of E34 million ($45.2 million) in FY2013. The net profit of the company was E1,890 million ($2,511.8 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of E586 million ($778.8 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Renault SA and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Renault SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Renault SA’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762