Table of Contents
Acer Incorporated - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Acer Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Acer Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Acer Incorporated including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Acer Incorporated’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Acer Incorporated, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Acer Incorporated (Acer or "the company") is engaged in the research, design, marketing, sales and support of personal computers (PCs), tablets, smartphones, liquid crystal display (LCD) monitors, servers, projectors, and information and communication technology (ICT) devices. The company primarily operates in China, Taiwan and the Americas. It is headquartered in Taipei City, Taiwan and employed 7,161 people as on March 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of NT$329,684.3 million ($10,846.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 8.5% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was NT$2,707.7 million ($89.1 million) in FY2014, compared to an operating loss of NT$11,409.6 million ($375.4 million) in FY2013. The net profit of the company was NT$1,790.7 million ($58.9 million) in FY2014, compared to a net loss of NT$20,519.4 million ($675.1 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Acer Incorporated and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Acer Incorporated as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Acer Incorporated’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762