Texas Instruments Incorporated - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Texas Instruments Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Texas Instruments Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Texas Instruments Incorporated including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Texas Instruments Incorporated’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Texas Instruments Incorporated, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Texas Instruments Incorporated (Texas Instruments or “the company”) is engaged in designing and making of semiconductors. The company primarily provides analog integrated circuits (ICs) and embedded processors. It mainly operates in Asia and Europe. It is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and employed 31,003 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $13,045 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 6.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $3,947 million in FY2014, a decrease of 0% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $2,821 million in FY2014, an increase of 30.5% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Texas Instruments Incorporated and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Texas Instruments Incorporated as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Texas Instruments Incorporated’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Texas Instruments Incorporated - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services