Table of Contents
Mettler-Toledo International Inc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Mettler-Toledo International Inc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Mettler-Toledo International Inc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Mettler-Toledo International Inc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Mettler-Toledo International Inc’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Mettler-Toledo International Inc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Mettler-Toledo International (Mettler-Toledo or 'the company') is a global supplier of precision instruments and services. It offers weighing instruments, analytical instruments, real-time analytic systems, process analytics instruments and end-of-line inspection systems. The company primarily operates in Europe, Americas, Asia and other countries. It is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, and employed about 13,100 people (including temporary personnel) as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $2,486 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 4.5% over FY2013. The operating profit* of the company was $506.9 million in FY2014, an increase of 7.2% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $338.2 million in FY2014, an increase of 10.5% over FY2013. * Earnings before interest and taxes.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Mettler-Toledo International Inc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Mettler-Toledo International Inc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Mettler-Toledo International Inc’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762