Table of Contents
Tiffany & Co. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Tiffany & Co. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Tiffany & Co. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Tiffany & Co. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Tiffany & Co.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Tiffany & Co., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Tiffany & Co. (Tiffany or 'the company') is a holding company that operates through its subsidiaries. The company's primary subsidiary, Tiffany and Company, is a jeweler and specialty retailer. Its merchandise offerings include jewelry, timepieces, leather goods, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances, and accessories. The company operates in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employed about 12,000 people as of January 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $4,249.9 million during the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 5.4% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $891.4 million in FY2015, compared to $304.3 million in FY2014. The net profit of the company was $484.2 million in FY2015, compared to $181.4 million in FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Tiffany & Co. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Tiffany & Co. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Tiffany & Co.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019