Table of Contents
Sears Holdings Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Sears Holdings Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sears Holdings Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Sears Holdings Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Sears Holdings Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Sears Holdings Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Sears Holdings Corporation (Sears Holdings or 'the company') operates full-line and specialty retail stores in the US. The company operates through Kmart Holding Corporation (Kmart) and Sears, Roebuck and Co. (Sears Roebuck) subsidiaries in the US. It is headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois and employed about 196,000 people as of January 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $31,198 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), a decrease of 13.8% compared to FY2014. The operating loss of the company was $1,508 million in FY2015, compared to the operating loss of $927 million in FY2014. The net loss was $1,682 million in FY2015, compared to the net loss of $1,365 million in FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Sears Holdings Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Sears Holdings Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Sears Holdings Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302