Table of Contents
99 Cents Only Stores LLC - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on 99 Cents Only Stores LLC required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting 99 Cents Only Stores LLC in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of 99 Cents Only Stores LLC including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on 99 Cents Only Stores LLC’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about 99 Cents Only Stores LLC, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
99 Cents Only Stores LLC (99 Cents or 'the company') is an extreme value retailer of consumable general merchandise. The company offers a wide range of everyday consumable products and other household items as well as seasonal items at discount prices. 99 Cents primarily operates in California, Texas, Arizona and Nevada. It is headquartered in the City of Commerce, California and employed about 18,200 people as of January 30, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $1,926.9 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 26% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $71.8 million in FY2015, compared to $14.2 million in FY2014.The net profit of the company was $5.5 million in FY2015, compared to a net loss of $12.5 million in FY2014. The company's financial year ends on the Friday closest to January 31. FY2015 was a 52-week period (from February 1, 2014 through January 30, 2015) whereas FY2014 was a 44-week period. In 2013, 99 Cents changed its financial year end from the Saturday closest to the last day of March to the Friday closest to the last day of January, effective beginning with FY2014. As a result, FY2014 consisted of 44-weeks.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of 99 Cents Only Stores LLC and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess 99 Cents Only Stores LLC as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on 99 Cents Only Stores LLC’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Procter & Gamble continues to face a number of challenges in both developed and developing markets. The report reviews the company’s position globally, followed by regional and brand performance across ...
Summary Netalogue Technologies plc (Netalogue) is a technology company that offers e-procurement software systems. The company offers services such as e-commerce solutions, web design, hosting and e-marketing. ...
Summary Tradelink Electronic Commerce Limited (Tradelink) is an electronic trading service provider that offers e-commerce and trading services for business and trading community. The company’s services ...