Table of Contents
PostNord AB - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on PostNord AB required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting PostNord AB in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of PostNord AB including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on PostNord AB’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about PostNord AB, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
PostNord AB (PostNord or ‘the company’) offers communication and logistics solutions to, from and within the Nordic region. The company, jointly owned by Danish and Swedish states, primarily operates in Sweden and Denmark. It is headquartered in Solna, Sweden and employed approximately 38,000 people as of December 31, 2013. The company recorded revenues of SEK39,950million ($5,836.7 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 1.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was SEK351 million ($51.3 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 47% as compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was SEK173 million ($25.3 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 42.9% as compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of PostNord AB and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess PostNord AB as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on PostNord AB’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Aegis Logistics Limited (Aegis) is a logistic company that provides oil, gas, and chemical logistics services. The company offers services such as EPC services, gas logistics, liquid logistics, ...
Summary Greystone Logistics, Inc. (Greystone Logistics) is a chemical company that manufactures plastic pallet products. The company’s plastic pallet products are used to provide logistical solutions ...
Summary Horizon North Logistics Inc. (HNL) is a resource development service company that offers service camps and catering, manufacturing, and transportation and logistics services. The company provides ...