Table of Contents
E.ON SE - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on E.ON SE required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting E.ON SE in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of E.ON SE including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on E.ON SE’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about E.ON SE, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
E.ON SE (E.ON or ‘the company’) is an international privately-owned energy supplier engaged in the generation, distribution of electricity as well as the transmission, storage, supply and sale of natural gas, along with exploration and production of oil and gas. The company operates in Europe as well as in North America. It is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany and employed 58,503 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E111,556.0 million ($148,257.9 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 6.8% compared to FY2013. The operating loss of the company was E585.0 million ($777.5 million) in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of E5,071.0 million ($6,739.4 million) in FY2013.The net loss of the company was E3,160.0 million ($4,199.6 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of E2,091.0 million ($2,778.9 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of E.ON SE and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess E.ON SE as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on E.ON SE’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Gintech Energy Corporation (Gintech Energy) is a renewable energy company that develops, manufactures and markets crystalline solar cells. The company offers products that include cells and modules. ...
Summary PDC Energy, Inc. (PDC Energy) is an oil and natural gas company that offers production, development, exploration and marketing of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. The company also ...
Summary Leaf Clean Energy Company (Leaf Clean Energy) is a renewable energy and sustainable technology investment firm. The company offers venture and growth capital across the renewable energy industry ...